Sunday, December 25, 2011

Mad ramblings of a soaping woman, living in Michigan

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my blog. First of all, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. This year has past by so fast, it's hard to keep up with everything, and everyone. I have started this blog to share my ideas of soaping, candling, and other crafty things I make. I am constantly creating new goodies to share with all of my facebook and youtube subscribers.

Here, I will be adding photos of my cold process soap that I make. I won't go into recipe details of what is inside or how much of the ingredient is inside the soap itself. My recipes will not become public domain nor will my candle recipes. This is simply to display my ideas and hopefully you can run wild with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment