Sunday, December 25, 2011

Winter has landed!

Winter has come. Well, at least it's cold enough to be considered winter, minus the snow. I am very surprised at this time of year the lack of snow Michigan is getting. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all. Apart from all the busy activities I have been doing this month, I have had the time recently to create some more soaps and candles. This time of year, I always seem to get bombarded with orders. This is a good thing! I'm not complaining. Here are a few soaps that I recently made:


This soap is scented with White Tea & Ginger fragrance oil per request from a customer. My soaps contain lots of moisturizing oils like Olive Oil, Shea and Cocoa Butters, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Palm Kernel Oil (for the hardness), and skin-safe mica's and glitter. 

I was very happy with the way it turned out. I wish the bar of soap had been white, but I ran out of titanium dioxide. 


This fragrance soaped very well. It didn't thicken or accelerate trace in anyway. It's consistency was very creamy. 


Take Care....

No comments:

Post a Comment